Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Beginnings

Well this is the second time i've tried doing a blog. I think this time I'll be more successful. So an introduction is in order.

My name is Chris Fung. I live near Toronto, Canada so I guess my opinions are only .60 cents to the US Dollar. I'm 26 years old and have a wide range of interests. I don't exactly know how often i'll update this thing but you will get updates late mondays or early tuesdays as I give my thoughts on WWE RAW.

I"m a poster at a great message board called Operation Sports. My handle there is SPTO. It's a great place to talk about sports and entertainment. I don't usually last long posting on message boards but this one really lives up to the title of "community".

Anywho i'm sure i'll write more about myself as the days and weeks go by.

Comments:
Nice bro, I'll be reading.
 
what the fung?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?