Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Sunny Days Ahead!

As I type this Bryan Colangelo is being introduced to the Toronto media. I'm a big Raptors fan and this is easily in the top 3 best things to happen to this franchise. I think Colangelo will be a great steadying force for a franchise that has lost its way from the top on down.

The Raptors have a lot of upside to them in that they have a young core of Bosh, Villanueva and Calderron. These three guys SHOULD be the core for the team for years to come. I know that Colangelo will want to bring his type of personel to the team. This will mean that there may be some unpopular moves made. I just hope that Morris Peterson sticks around as he's Mr. Raptor to me.

It will be very interesting to see what happens with the coaching situation, Colangelo is saying all the right things by stating that the slate is clean for everyone but I still think Mitchell's days are numbered.

At least the Raptors may be shaped in the same mold as the Suns were and that will mean great fast paced basketball!

Comments:
You guys jacked him from us!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?