Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

I need an X360.....

Yesterday.

I was reading some impressions of Saints Row on OS and it made me depressed because i'm still stuck in the current gen with a PS2. Oh well I should be making the jump to next-gen by Xmas.

Other then that not much to talk about. I watched the new show Justice. It's a pretty interesting show. I know i'm going to hate the lead defense attorney's guts tho as he comes across as a total cocky SOB. I didn't like all the quick cuts and fancy shmancy pacing that made the show feel like a video game. I then saw that Jerry Bruckheimer is involved in the show. That would explain that crazy style.

I'm trying to think of a good topic to write about after Labour Day. Maybe i'll do the post that's been floating in my brain about the future of propaganda.

We'll see.....

Comments:
Hope you actually read the comments LOL but apparently yes, the lead attorney is played by a guy named Victor Garber who plays the character Jack Bristow on ALIAS.

As for the X360 problems, that has been one thing that has held me up in regards to buying it. OK, the price is holding me back too LOL! I'm hoping that by Christmas that most of those problems will be addressed.
 
Agreed with aukevin... I'm personally still fairly satisfied with the PS2 gamebase right now. Although from what I heard, the PS3 seems to be pretty disappointing in most aspects except the launch list... the price looks to be a wallet-breaker, so I'm probably waiting at least a year after launch to even consider grabbing one myself. I'll hold off on X360 though, I can resist temptation ;).

And Saints Row just looks like another one of them GTA clones, ugh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?