Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

Poker, Christmas Music and Classic Movies

- I've finally found a reason to watch poker and here it is.......






Yeah I know she's getting up there in age but there's something about big breasts that excite me. Hey at least she's more stimulating then watching a bunch of guys trying to out poker-face each other. I still find it boring as hell to watch but whenever Jennifer Tilly is on the screen i'll watch for a while. Now if only there were more buxom poker playing women out there.

- Last night I was listening to some Christmas music. You know, there's just something about the music that makes me hmm sad is too strong a word but it makes me wistful. I always think about family and how we should love one another. I just wish that the world could live in peace and harmony at least for one day.

- Finally, my cable provider has a roughly 2 month free preview of Turner Classic Movies going on starting today. Ever since I went to NYC a couple summers ago and watched it at my uncle's place i've been hoping for the channel to show up on my cable. The day has finally come! Tonight i'll be watching Winchester '73 and White Heat. i'll probably give a few quick thoughts about those flicks tomorrow or Thursday.

Sorry no What i'm listening to for tonight as this is just a quick hit post.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?